Pages

Wednesday 8 May 2013

Sir Alex Ferguson Retires After 26yrs.



Sir Alex Ferguson will retire at the end of the season, Manchester United confirms.
A United statement reads: "The most successful manager in English football history will bow out after the West Bromwich Albion game on 19 May and join the football club board."
On announcing his decision to retire, Sir Alex Ferguson says: "The decision to retire is one that I have thought a great deal about and one that I have not taken lightly. It is the right time.
"It was important to me to leave an organization in the strongest possible shape and I believe I have done so. The quality of this league winning squad, and the balance of ages within it, bodes well for continued success at the highest level whilst the structure of the youth set-up will ensure that the long-term future of the club remains a bright one."

No comments:

Post a Comment